Grocery shopping can be expensive, time-consuming and exhausting, but it may be we are doing it wrong. Below are 5 things to avoid when you go shopping for your groceries:
- Don’t go shopping when you are hungry! – You will end up spending more
- Don’t go shopping without a list (and a mental list doesn’t count), and stick to it
- Don’t shop at supermarkets for fruit and veg – head to a Famers’ Markets instead as they are better value and better quality
- Don’t shop at peak times – shops can be exhausting when busy and you will rush it, buying too much of the wrong thing
- Don’t take your kids – if you can help it. They will want to buy everything bad for them
How many of these do you do? Would the grocery shopping experience be a lot better if you didn’t do these?