This is part of the “Tip-A-Day” series of blog posts that showcase a new money-related tip each day of the week.
Worrying about money is one of the biggest sources of stress for a lot of people, especially at this post-Christmas time of year. But there are several ways you can start to reduce money-related stress in your life:
- Get educated about personal finance & your own financial situation by calling your friendly credit union
- Build up an emergency fund
- Start paying off your debt
- Consolidate or reduce bills where you can
- Create a new account just for bills
- Think about putting some extra away in your superannuation
- Ignore daily stock market updates – investing is for the long-term (especially for superannuation)
How do you handle your money-related stress?
Image credit: alancleaver_2000